Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Man of Steel No. 5

The new Man of Steel Trailer came out this week. Superhero movie or fragrance commercial? You decide.



I have mixed opinions on the work of Zack Snyder. For the most part, I found 300 and Watchmen to be watchable. Workmanlike, if you will. But Sucker-Punch was unforgivably bad and made me very nervous to see what he's done with Man of Steel. I was a fan of the Brandon Routh/Bryan Singer film, which I felt was pretty good despite some major script issues (son of Superman? No, no, no, no, no...) so I'll do my best to keep an open mind regarding this new flick. Despite the perfume ad-like trailers

Both the actual official Man of Steel trailer #2 and Brad Pitt's Chanel No. 5 commercial below:





P.S. Beautiful music for the trailer, though. Not Hans Zimmer, but rather, “Elegy” performed by Lisa Gerrard and Patrick Cassidy.

No comments: