Monday, January 12, 2009

I Keep Missing My Own Commercial.

I recently shot a NY Lotto commercial where I play a masseur working on a financial executive in her office. It apparently started airing this week and I've had friends and acquaintances telling me that they're seeing it all the time, but I have yet to see it myself.

So yesterday, I was sitting in front of the TV for nearly 11 hours straight, watching the playoffs (go Steelers!) and the Golden Globes (kinda dull) and then the news. I was positive I'd manage to see it at least once, as I had been told it was airing during sports, news and a whole raft of other shows. I only left the couch twice for a few minutes to get sandwiches, make tea and glaze a ham. 

During each of those times, I learned today, my commercial played.

#&$^*#&$)(*@!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great article Florida Commercial Real Estate Investors but investors may want to consider another way to look for Florida commercial investments.



I started using BuilderBrokerNetwork.com, it's really inexpensive (I think it's $59.99 a year). Basically, it networks Florida commercial brokers, Florida builders, and Florida commercial investors together. They have a Wants/Needs section that allows investors or buyes who are looking for certain types of Florida commercial properties like Florida land for sale to post their needs then it's broadcasted to their database.



Basically, the site is good for Commercial Real Estate, Commercial Listings, Commercial Properties, Office Space, Office Buildings, and all other commercial needs.

Hope this helps.

Commercial Real Estate

ROCKY said...

o_O You got spam.

I so wanna see this commercial but I rarely watch TV nowadays. Congratulations on getting on TV. :D

Footnotes Faulkner said...

I saw it - meant to call you! Don't remember what I was watching, though...

Todd

Amanda said...

I live in England, and even I saw the advert!
Only kidding :D

Sunset Park Autonomous Zone said...

It's on youtube now silly boy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CR2ULp5a0Zo