Here's the scorecard so far:
- Finished a Bikram Yoga 30 Day Challenge
- Started off the year with a 100+ fever
- Lost my voice the following week
- Temp agency promised me a month of work then called me last minute to tell me the job had been canceled. AFTER I bought a month unlimited subway metro card.
- My subtenants in my old apartment turned deadbeat, not paying any rent, meaning that I'm basically paying double rent this month.
- Those same deadbeat subtenants have left the apartment messy and in disrepair, making it hard to find new subtenants.
- It's freezing and our heat broke for a few days
- And don't even get me started on my romantic life...
I'm just feeling so blah these days. Nothing's really getting me going, and I have to force myself to leave the house for exercise and to eat.
Anyway, whine, whine, emo, emo...